Synthetic Wig Yazmin Straight hair
Jet Black #1 - Our boldest, darkest black with cool undertones makes a dramatic, mysterious impression.
Cannot dye wig due to being synthetic fiber
International customers (outside of USA or Canada)
International customers (outside of USA or Canada) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. As we are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be, we recommend to contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
100% HIGH HEAT SYNTHETIC FIBERS
Bask in the glory of gorgeous long locks and make your hair fantasies come to life. This darling, tantalizing style is long and straight, and features a subtly seductive slight curl at the bottom. Hand-knotted ear-to-ear, it gives a natural look with numerous styling options. With body, movement and a soft feel, its high heat–friendly synthetic fibers allow you to curl, crimp, straighten and style perfectly for any occasion. The lace front creates a completely natural hairline. This timeless, head-turning style is available.
- Product Weight: 295 grams / 10.4 oz
- Fiber: High-Heat Friendly Synthetic (up to 180 degrees Celsius / 365 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Texture: Straight with slight curl at bottom
- Style: Middle Parted
- Length: 16-26"
- back from hairline
- Density: Full
- Cap Construction: Lace front,Swiss lace base
- Cannot dye wig due to being synthetic fibers.
- Before you wash, carefully detangle the hair using a Hair Brush. Start from ends and work your way toward the root to decrease shedding.
- Using a sulfate free shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
- Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap. Then rinse with cool water.
- Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
- Use lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
- Gently brush with a Hair Brush and air dry on a wig stand.
- The use of dry shampoos or hair powders can help remove shine from wig.
- Use low heat setting when styling with hot tools